Looking for the best juicer available on the market? You’re in the right place! Many people wonder what is the best juicer to buy and, truth be told, there isn’t one answer that’s true to all of us. It all depends on your needs, wants and budget. Because of that, we need to start with a short description of all types of juicers, so you’ll know what kind of juicer you really need. Once you’ll get to know which type of juicer will satisfy your needs, you’ll be able to check out few of the best juicers of that type.
I hope this way you’ll be able to quickly na easily find a device that you’ll love!
Table of Contents
- Types of Juicers
- Best Juicers on the Market
- Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press
- Tribest CS-1000 Citristar Citrus Juicer
- Juiceman JCJ150S 40-Watt Automatic Citrus Juicer with 2 Juicing Cones
- Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
- Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer
- Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low Speed Juicer
- Champion Juicer G5-PG710 – BLACK Commerical Heavy Duty Juicer
- Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500
- Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor
Types of Juicers
- Citrus juicers (also known as lemon reamers)They are meant to juicing only citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges, limes, etc. You can find both mechanical (you need to press and turn the fruit) and electrical ones. They are typically the cheapest on the market, but they have a small range of applications.
- Centrifugal JuicersThese juicers cut up fruits and veggies with a cutting blade and spin them at a high speed to separate the juice from the pulp. They are very popular because they’re pretty versatile (you can juice almost anything), yet inexpensive. They leave some (not much) juice in the pulp. The main disadvantages of these juicers are their shelf life (short) and that they lose vitamins due to oxidation (there’s large amount of air present when juicing) .
- Masticating juicers (also known as single gear juicers)They are more expensive and slower than centrifugal juicers, but they are more efficient – they yield larger amount of juice. Since the whole process of juicing is much slower, the juice isn’t exposed to that much air and heat, so it has more vitamins and longer shelf life than juice made using a centrifugal juicer.
- Triturating juicers (also known as twin gear juicers)These juicer are the best when it comes to the amount of yielded juice and its nutritious value. The juice yielded has also the longest shelf life. Unfortunately, these juicers are the most expensive ones on the market, so probably only a handful of people will decide to buy one for their personal use.
Best Juicers on the Market
Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press
Breville 800CPXL is a powerful (and pretty expensive) citrus press. It’s a great looking piece of machinery, so you can keep it on the countertop without being ashamed of it. It’s efficient, easy to clean and you don’t have to change any elements when juicing several different citrus fruits like lemons, mandarins and grapefruits.
Please note that sometimes you might encounter minor issues when juicing awkwardly shaped fuits – if that’s the case, usually the only thing you need to do is to cut a piece of the fruit off. Also, a handful of people have found that this product isn’t very durable.
Tribest CS-1000 Citristar Citrus Juicer
Tribest CS-1000 is an inexpensive, easy to clean and operate citrus juicer. The motor is powerful enough to juice any citrus fruits and the device can last a long time. It’s also less noisy than most other motorized citrus presses.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive citrus juicer that does its job and does it well, this is the model worth checking out!
Juiceman JCJ150S 40-Watt Automatic Citrus Juicer with 2 Juicing Cones
Juiceman JCJ150S is the cheapest citrus juicer described in this article. It features two cones – for juicing small and big citrus fruits. Its parts easily come down for cleaning. This device starts juicing once you’ll push down a fruit on the cone and it stops once you’ll stop pressing it down. When you’ll press it down again, the cone starts to turn in the opposite direction, which helps extract as much juice as possible.
One thing some people complain about – the large cone isn’t angled properly, so you’ll have to push pretty hard to get the most juice possible.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE200XL is a 700-watt juice extractor, one of the most popular ones on the market. Its motor isn’t the most efficient one on the market, but it does its work really well. Many people who look for a kitchen appliance that can be used to juice leafy greens choose this one – it’s both efficient and pretty inexpensive. Its a one-speed device that’s easy to use and clean.
If you’re looking for a good juicer that will last long and you’re not extremely hard on juicing, this device is a great choice!
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville JE98XL is a two-speed 850-watt juicer. High speed is for harder and denser products while low speed is ideal for leafy veggies and soft fruit. The motor is pretty powerful, so the juicer does its job well. It’s easy to use and clean up, although if you don’t have a dishwasher, it might take you some time. The whole set includes a 1-liter (~33 oz.) pitcher with froth separator.
If you’re looking for a pretty powerful juicer that will do its job for quite some time, this one is worth considering!
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville 800JEXL has a powerful 1000-watt motor with 2 speed settings, for harder and softer fruits and veggies. It produces virtually pulp-free juice (which is great for those who don’t like pulp in juice and not so great for those who love it). It’s easy to use and parts are dishwasher safe. It also features a juice pitcher.
If you’re looking for a really powerful heavy-duty juice extractor, this one is worth considering!
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer
Omega J8006 is one of the best masticating juicers available on the market. If you’d like to juice quite a lot of fruit and veggies, you can use the automatic pulp-ejection function to do that. The feed tube is about 1.5″ in diameter which might seem to be a drawback for some people, but it’s actually an advantage. Why? Because the smaller parts you put into the juicer, the more efficient it is and this small feed tube forces you to slice fruits and veggies before putting them into the feed tube. It’s easy to use and clean.
If you’re looking for a great masticating juicer and you’re willing to cut your fruit and veggies before juicing them, this is the juicer for you!
Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low Speed Juicer
Omega VRT350 is a vertical juicer. It’s very easy to use – you just drop the produce into the feed tube and they’re grinded right away, no pushing required. It has an auto-cleaning feature – the screen is being cleaned while juicing, so the screen comes almost as clean as you’ve put it there. The feed tube is wider than in horizontal juice extractors, so you can put there larger pieces if you will (please remember that smaller pieces equals more juice).
If you’re looking for a masticating juicer that doesn’t take a lot of space on the countertop and gets the job done well, this is a great juicer to consider. Please note that it’s a quite expensive model.
Champion Juicer G5-PG710 – BLACK Commerical Heavy Duty Juicer
Champion Juicer G5-PG710 is an easy to operate and clean heavy-duty masticating juicer. It’s not a self-feeding device – you need to use the included pusher, but you don’t need to push it very hard to get the job done. The pulp comes out of the cone in the front, which makes it easy to juice continuously for a long time. The feed tube is 1.75” in diameter, so in many cases you’ll have to cut the veggies and fruit into pieces before juicing them.
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty masticating juicer and you’re fine with cutting things before juicing them, this is a juicer you should consider!
Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500
Super Angel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500 is an all stainless steel triturating juicer. It’s a really efficient juicer that makes great, delicious juice from whatever you may want to juice. Cleaning it up takes a few minutes, but it’s rather easy to perform. Also, there are no plastic pieces that might change their color. Please note that when using this juicer, you need to slice the veggies and fruits before juicing them.
It’s a pretty expensive juicer, so consider it only if you plan to use it on a regular basis and you want a device that will work for long years! It’s definitely not for people who start with juicing.
Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor
Green Star GS-3000 is a pretty inexpensive (for such a device) triturating juicer. It’s well made and takes some place on the countertop. It juices well any kind of fruit and veggies, from carrots to leafy greens and yields large amount of juice (althoughSuper Angel yields even more according to one of the reviewers).
Probably the only drawback of this unit is that cleaning it takes some time (more than 5 minutes), so instead of juicing several times per day (or once a day) consider batching to save time on cleaning this device. Otherwise, it’s a great and inexpensive twin gear juice extractor.